Orthodontic treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s medical and psychological well being. Financial considerations should never be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that you have different needs in fulfilling your financial obligations, we are providing the following payment options.
Paying for Your Invisalign Procedure
Consultations are free. If Invisalign looks right for you, one of the four payment options will be required to begin treatment.
1. Pay Upfront
Pay upfront costs at start with cash, check, or credit/debit card (all major cards accepted).
2. In-House Payment Plan
Pay a monthly cost for 3 or 6 months with a down payment due in-office at the start of treatment.
- $1,500 Down payment at start of treatment + $626 a month for 3 months (Totaling $3,378)
- $1,000 Down payment at start of treatment + $463 a month for 6 months (Totaling $3,778)
3. Third-Party Financing
Pay a monthly cost for 12, 24, or 60 months upon approval from Care Credit or GreenSky. Care Credit and GreenSky are third-party dental lending companies. Payments must be paid on time to avoid penalties.
- Monthly Payments (60 Months, zero down, 16.9% fixed interest rate) of $84.30 – Totaling $5,058
- Monthly Payments (24 Months, zero down, 0% interest) of $166.55 – Totaling $3,997
- Monthly Payments (12 Months, zero down, 0% interest) of $296.00 – Totaling $3,552
4. Heath Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account
Use a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA). If you have already spent your yearly balance we can show you how you can defer payments to the following year.
What About My Insurance?
Your Insurance will reimburse you directly during treatment. Please choose option 1, 2, or 3 from above.
Learn more about how much Invisalign costs.
Save More By Referring a Friend
Refer a new patient for Invisalign and you’ll both save $100 on your treatment.