Why Go Anywhere Else?
Dentistry at Suburban Square is the top recommended Invisalign provider in the area on Invisalign’s website. As other Invisalign providers come to the market, like the Invisalign Store at the King of Prussia Mall for example, you may be tempted to shop around for a better deal or different approach. However, we’re here to explain why going to a trusted dentist should always be your first choice for Invisalign advice.
Invisalign at Dentistry at Suburban Square vs. The Invisalign Store
Dentistry at Suburban Square
- Our all-inclusive price is more affordable and is overall a better deal.
- Our reputation is unparalleled and we are the top recommended provider in the area on Invisalign’s website.
- We have more years of experience referring patients for Invisalign than any other referral partner.
- We are able to tell you in office if you are a good candidate for Invisalign, saving you extra steps.
King of Prussia Invisalign Store
- Their service and dentists on their referral system are more expensive.
- We are not part of their referral system so you will not be getting the top recommended Invisalign provider in the area.
- The dentists they will direct you to do not have the years of experience we do.
- They are unable to tell you in-store, while you are getting your scans, if Invisalign is right for you. You will have to make a future appointment with the dentist you choose to find out.
Did You Already Get Your Impressions at the Store?
If you have already gotten impression scans done at the Invisalign Store but would like to continue your treatment with us, don’t worry! We’re able to retrieve the data from Invisalign and move forward with a treatment plan for you at our Suburban Square office, saving you any extra hassle. Just schedule an appointment and we’ll handle the rest.
Benefits of Working with Dr. Wollock
If you want to give Invisalign a try, no one will be able to give better advice than a professional dentist. At your initial complimentary consultation, Dr. Wollock will use his years of experience to judge if Invisalign is right for you, as well as give you a realistic idea of your treatment plan’s duration and effectiveness.
While the Invisalign Store can scan your teeth and guess at a treatment plan, it’s much easier to skip a step and go straight to a dentist who doesn’t have to guess.
Dr. Wollock is 1 of 25 Elite 1% Invisalign dentists in the country. His expertise and mentoring are sought after by dentists across North America, making him the go-to Invisalign provider in the Philadelphia area.
All-Inclusive Invisalign Treatment With No Hidden Fees
We offer our Invisalign package at an affordable price of $3,279, complete with everything you will need for the entire treatment plan. The plan covers:
- Initial consult
- All visits
- All Invisalign treatment
- Any necessary corrections
- Free set of retainers
When you receive Invisalign at Dentistry of Suburban Square, you’re getting customized professional treatment and the best deal around, all under one roof. Why go anywhere else?
Visit our Invisalign information page for more details about our Invisalign options.