Dr. Michael I. Wollock
* I am a graduate of the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey and have dedicated myself to providing you with the best that dentistry has to offer. I am continually educating myself and my staff on the newest techniques and approaches to provide you with advanced, state-of-the-art, comfortable & personalized dental care.
* I received the Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service while serving as a captain and a dentist in the United States Air Force.
* In my continuing education, I have completed advanced courses in aesthetics, cosmetic dentistry & infection control, & I have an advanced degree from the Academy of General Dentistry. I am a member of the Academy of Stomatology (the oldest dental organization in the country), and a board member of the Main Line Dental Society. I was one of the first general dentists in the area to receive Invisalign (invisible braces) certification.
* My family and I reside in Lower Merion. I look forward to helping you,
Dr. Michael I. Wollock
* I reside in Brookhaven, a small town in Delaware County with my boyfriend Louis.
* I am a graduate of Harcum College’s Dental Assisting Program. I grew a passion for the administrative aspect of Dentistry after several years of experience in the fast paced & dynamic work environment. I have been working with Dr. Wollock since August 2013.
* In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, and exploring the outdoors with Louis & my American bulldog Tank.
* Woman of the Year Award
* Spinning instructor at the JCC
* Practicing dental hygiene for 40 years has been a very rewarding career. My journey began with Dentistry At Suburban Square in 2005. Educating, motivating and helping people achieve good dental health and great smiles has been my most rewarding and challenging job.
* I enjoy constantly improving my life and learning new things. I hope to continue to improve my patients overall dental health and get them excited about a lifetime of healthy teeth. Outside of work I teach fitness classes, garden, watercolor and travel.
* I graduated from Manor College in 2010, with an associates degree in Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA).
* While at Manor College I was the Vice President and President of the E.F.D.A. Club, which raised money to provide three Cleft Palate surgeries through The Smile Train organization.
* Currently pursuing my B.A. of Science at Neumann University.
* Outside of work I enjoy going to the beach in the summer and running.
* I look forward to providing you with wonderful dental care along with the entire staff at Dentistry at Suburban Square. I have been working with Dr. Wollock since December 2011.
Assistant Program Leader
* Soon after I graduated from C.H.I’s Dental assisting program I joined the team here at Suburban Square in 2006.
* When I’m not at the office with our wonderful patients I am catching up on whatever DIY project I can come up with at home, listening to music, and watching over my adopted daughter, “Big Girl” my dog. Our patients frequently comment on how friendly, helpful, and likeable I am. I look forward to meet you.
* I obtained my dental hygiene license from Harcum College in 2008. Since then, I have been working as a dental hygienist in private practices in Maryland and Pennsylvania.
* Occasionally I volunteer at dental clinics in Philadelphia. I have been working with Dr. Wollock since April 2013.
* I love to travel, try out different restaurants and learning about food, beer and wine on my off time. Currently I reside in downtown Philadelphia.
*Harcum Award Recipient
*Certified Personal Trainer
*I’m a native of Connecticut but have adopted Philadelphia as home. I earned a BA from the University of Connecticut and an AS from Harcum College where I pursued my passion for Dental Hygiene. I am a proud member of Sigma Phi Alpha, Dental Hygiene Honor Society and Pennsylvania Dental Hygiene Association. I’m a firm believer in your smile being your best accessory. I strive to bring health and confidence to all patients.
*I love everything fitness, from weight lifting to yoga. I actually met my husband, Malcolm in a spin class. We stay busy visiting friends and family and chasing after our Cane Corso Mastiff, Melina.
*Student American Dental Hygiene Association – Class Representative
*Born and raised in Haverford Township, Delaware County, PA.
*I obtained my Dental Hygiene license at Harcum College, Bryn Mawr, PA and have been practicing hygiene since 2012.
*Developing relationships with my patients and fellow employees is one of the most rewarding aspects of my career.
*Aside from Dentistry at Suburban Square, I am a full-time Mother to my 1.5 year old daughter, Teresa. We stay busy with family get-togethers, visiting friends, and love spending time at the beach.
*Born and raised in Voorhees, NJ and living in Philadelphia for the past few years.
*I earned my Bachelor of Science in biology from Dickinson College in Carlisle, PA and went on to achieve my Associate of Science in Dental Hygiene from Harcum College in Brynn Mawr.
*Education shouldn’t stop outside of the classroom and I am constantly challenged and learning new things to help encourage strong dental health for my patients. I love being able to assist them in making their smiles brighter.
*In my free time I enjoy hiking the many hidden trails of Pennsylvania and spending time with family and friends.
Tour Our Office
We are dedicated to providing you with the best of cosmetic and family dentistry. From smile make-over’s to whitening, veneers, and Invisalign (invisible braces), even an Instant Hollywood smile (Snap-On Smile) with no drilling and no pain.
With a passion for helping our patients achieve healthy and beautiful smiles in our state of the art facility with technology, comfort, and care. We have hours early morning/prior to work or late evening hours/after work and even some weekends. Call us at 610-649-0313 so we can help you.