Dr. Michael I. Wollock
*I am an Elite 1% Invisalign Doctor, currently (2017) 1 of only 25 nationally. I’m a board member of an exclusive Invisalign Team of treating dentists know as Reingage. With over 100 hours of CE knowledge a year. I train, mentor and teach other Invisalign dentists across North America.
*Upon graduating from the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, I dedicated myself to providing you with the best that dentistry has to offer. Continually educating myself and my Team on the newest techniques and approaches.
*While serving as a Captain & dentist in the United States Air Force, I received the Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service. I have also received the advanced degree of Fellow from the Academy of General Dentistry. Over the past 8 years, I serve as a Board Member for the Main Line Dental Society. I am President of The Empire Aligners, winning the 2017 Galler Cup awarded to the Top Invisalign General Dentists in North America. I am a board member of The American Academy of Clear Aligners. In addition I have been recognized as one of the top 8 Invisalign Dentists in the Country. I am a proud member of the Academy of Stomatology; the oldest dental organization in the country. Finally, I am one of the first general dentists in the Philly metro area to receive Invisalign certification and one of the most experienced.
*My Team and I offer unparalleled customer service and care while providing All-Inclusive Invisalign at the most affordable rate.
I look forward to helping you!
Dr. Michael I. Wollock
* I reside in Brookhaven, a small town in Delaware County with my boyfriend Louis.
* I am a graduate of Harcum College’s Dental Assisting Program. I grew a passion for the administrative aspect of Dentistry after several years of experience in the fast paced & dynamic work environment. I have been working with Dr. Wollock since August 2013.
* In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, and exploring the outdoors with Louis & my American bulldog Tank.
* Woman of the Year Award
* Spinning instructor at the JCC
* Practicing dental hygiene for 40 years has been a very rewarding career. My journey began with Dentistry At Suburban Square in 2005. Educating, motivating and helping people achieve good dental health and great smiles has been my most rewarding and challenging job.
* I enjoy constantly improving my life and learning new things. I hope to continue to improve my patients overall dental health and get them excited about a lifetime of healthy teeth. Outside of work I teach fitness classes, garden, watercolor and travel.
* I graduated from Manor College in 2010, with an associates degree in Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA).
* While at Manor College I was the Vice President and President of the E.F.D.A. Club, which raised money to provide three Cleft Palate surgeries through The Smile Train organization.
* Currently pursuing my B.A. of Science at Neumann University.
* Outside of work I enjoy going to the beach in the summer and running.
* I look forward to providing you with wonderful dental care along with the entire staff at Dentistry at Suburban Square. I have been working with Dr. Wollock since December 2011.
Assistant Program Leader
* Soon after I graduated from C.H.I’s Dental assisting program I joined the team here at Suburban Square in 2006.
* When I’m not at the office with our wonderful patients I am catching up on whatever DIY project I can come up with at home, listening to music, and watching over my adopted daughter, “Big Girl” my dog. Our patients frequently comment on how friendly, helpful, and likeable I am. I look forward to meet you.
* I obtained my dental hygiene license from Harcum College in 2008. Since then, I have been working as a dental hygienist in private practices in Maryland and Pennsylvania.
* Occasionally I volunteer at dental clinics in Philadelphia. I have been working with Dr. Wollock since April 2013.
* I love to travel, try out different restaurants and learning about food, beer and wine on my off time. Currently I reside in downtown Philadelphia.
*Harcum Award Recipient
*Certified Personal Trainer
*I’m a native of Connecticut but have adopted Philadelphia as home. I earned a BA from the University of Connecticut and an AS from Harcum College where I pursued my passion for Dental Hygiene. I am a proud member of Sigma Phi Alpha, Dental Hygiene Honor Society and Pennsylvania Dental Hygiene Association. I’m a firm believer in your smile being your best accessory. I strive to bring health and confidence to all patients.
*I love everything fitness, from weight lifting to yoga. I actually met my husband, Malcolm in a spin class. We stay busy visiting friends and family and chasing after our Cane Corso Mastiff, Melina.
*Born and raised in Voorhees, NJ and living in Philadelphia for the past few years.
*I earned my Bachelor of Science in biology from Dickinson College in Carlisle, PA and went on to achieve my Associate of Science in Dental Hygiene from Harcum College in Brynn Mawr.
*Education shouldn’t stop outside of the classroom and I am constantly challenged and learning new things to help encourage strong dental health for my patients. I love being able to assist them in making their smiles brighter.
*In my free time I enjoy hiking the many hidden trails of Pennsylvania and spending time with family and friends.
I earned my AS degree of science in dental hygiene at Harcum College while in the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. Having a healthy beautiful smile is what I strive for in all patients while accommodating their individual needs.
I grew up in Drexel Hill and recently bought a house with my husband Dan in West Chester. We love walking the trails in Ridley Creek State Park, going out to dinner, and spending time with family and friends.
* I grew up in Buena, NJ. I moved to Delaware after I met my husband through a mutual friend on New Years Eve 2010.
* I am a graduate of Delaware Technical Community College with an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene.
* I have always loved promoting good oral health, and I now have a new found passion for helping improve patients’ smiles through Invisalign. It is amazing to see how a person’s self-confidence can increase drastically through orthodontics and I love being a part of that.
* I am a mother to two amazing children, Kaycee and Benjamin. In my free time I love doing things with them. Never let a free day go to waste. We are always looking for a new adventure.
* My hobbies include embarrassing myself via karaoke, swimming, painting, cooking, going to the beach, crabbing, fishing, and working out.
I am a native born Minnesotan and “Lake Girl”. If you listen hard enough, you may hear my accent.
I received my B.A. from the University of Minnesota and my A.S. in Dental Hygiene from the Community College of Philadelphia.
While at the Community College of Philadelphia I became a member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society and Alpha Eta, which is devoted to scholarship in Allied Health. I was, also, greatly honored with the Clark J. Hollister Award for Outstanding Ability in Dental Health Education from the Pennsylvania Dental Hygienists’ Association. My mission is to ignite passion around dental health and illustrate how it contributes to an overall healthy mind and body.
Outside of work I enjoy spending time with friends and family, reading, and going on walks anywhere and everywhere.
I’m a New York City girl at heart, I currently reside in King of Prussia PA with my spouse and our four wonderful children.
I’ve had the advantage of working in many different fields throughout my life, which I’ve taken so much from each opportunity. Working with Dr. Michael Wollock is a true Pleasure, I feel honored to be a part of his wonderful team.
In my free time, I enjoy spending quality time with my family, hiking Philadelphia’s hidden trails, and bringing joy to my loved ones with my cooking.
Tour Our Office
We are dedicated to providing you with the best of cosmetic and family dentistry. From smile make-over’s to whitening, veneers, and Invisalign (invisible braces), even an Instant Hollywood smile (Snap-On Smile) with no drilling and no pain.
With a passion for helping our patients achieve healthy and beautiful smiles in our state of the art facility with technology, comfort, and care. We have hours early morning/prior to work or late evening hours/after work and even some weekends. Call us at 610-649-0313 so we can help you.