Dr. Michael I. Wollock
*I am an Elite 1% Invisalign Doctor, currently 1 of only 25 nationally. I’m a board member of an exclusive Invisalign Team of treating dentists know as Reingage. With over 100 hours of CE knowledge a year. I train, mentor and teach other Invisalign dentists across North America.
*Upon graduating from the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, I dedicated myself to providing you with the best that dentistry has to offer. Continually educating myself & my team on the newest techniques and approaches.
*While serving as a Captain & dentist in the United States Air Force, I received the Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service. I have also received the advanced degree of Fellow from the Academy of General Dentistry. Over the past 8 years, I serve as a Board Member for the Main Line Dental Society. I am President of The Empire Aligners, winning the 2017 Galler Cup awarded to the Top Invisalign General Dentists in North America. I am a board member of The American Academy of Clear Aligners. In addition I have been recognized as one of the top 8 Invisalign Dentists in the Country. I am a proud member of the Academy of Stomatology; the oldest dental organization in the country. Finally, I am one of the first general dentists in the Philly metro area to receive Invisalign certification and one of the most experienced.
*My Team and I offer unparalleled customer service and care while providing All-Inclusive Invisalign at the most affordable rate.
I look forward to helping you!
Dr. Michael I. Wollock
* I reside in Brookhaven, a small town in Delaware County with my boyfriend Louis.
* I am a graduate of Harcum College’s Dental Assisting Program. I grew a passion for the administrative aspect of Dentistry after several years of experience in the fast paced & dynamic work environment. I have been working with Dr. Wollock since August 2013.
* In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, and exploring the outdoors with Louis & my American bulldog Tank.
I’m a New York City girl at heart, I currently reside in King of Prussia PA with my spouse and our four wonderful children.
I’ve had the advantage of working in many different fields throughout my life, which I’ve taken so much from each opportunity. Working with Dr. Michael Wollock is a true Pleasure, I feel honored to be a part of his wonderful team.
In my free time, I enjoy spending quality time with my family, hiking Philadelphia’s hidden trails, and bringing joy to my loved ones with my cooking.
I am currently in school. My dream job is to become a Clinical Research Pharmacist. Throughout my work experience, I have developed various skills. Dr. Wollock and the staff are such wonderful people to work with and I am grateful to be part of the team.
I grew up in Drexel Hill and lived there for most of my life. In my free time, I enjoy traveling to different places I never been, trying exotic food, and shopping with my friends.
* I graduated from Manor College in 2010, with an associates degree in Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA).
* While at Manor College I was the Vice President and President of the E.F.D.A. Club, which raised money to provide three Cleft Palate surgeries through The Smile Train organization.
* Currently pursuing my B.A. of Science at Neumann University.
* Outside of work I enjoy going to the beach in the summer and running.
* I look forward to providing you with wonderful dental care along with the entire staff at Dentistry at Suburban Square. I have been working with Dr. Wollock since December 2011.
Assistant Program Leader
* Soon after I graduated from C.H.I’s Dental assisting program I joined the team here at Suburban Square in 2006.
* When I’m not at the office with our wonderful patients I am catching up on whatever DIY project I can come up with at home, listening to music, and watching over my adopted daughter, “Big Girl” my dog. Our patients frequently comment on how friendly, helpful, and likeable I am. I look forward to meet you.
I earned my AS degree of science in dental hygiene at Harcum College while in the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. Having a healthy beautiful smile is what I strive for in all patients while accommodating their individual needs.
I grew up in Drexel Hill and recently bought a house with my husband Dan in West Chester. We love walking the trails in Ridley Creek State Park, going out to dinner, and spending time with family and friends.
I have spent my life working in the Dental field. As a child, I grew up in my father’s dental office learning the many intricacies of his practice.
I am happy to be back at Dentistry at Suburban Square after 7 years of being away running a Dental Staffing agency and helping to raise my 2 boys. I previously was a Hygienist for Dr. Wollock for 9 years and I’m enjoying seeing all of my former patients again while working administratively in the office.
I am a lifelong resident of Thornton, PA where I enjoy spending time with my 2 boys Robert and Max, wife Amy and dog Bella. My passion is coaching football, basketball, and track. I am an active volunteer and Board member for both St Thomas CYO and Brandywine Youth Club and Home & School President at my boy’s school.
I am a lifelong resident of far northeast Philadelphia, where I purchased my first home in April 2018. I graduated from Community College of Philadelphia with an Associates in Applied Science in Dental Hygiene in 2015. I was awarded the United Concordia Award for academic excellence and community service.
As a dental hygienist, I have a personal mission to brighten the world, one smile at a time. I strive to do just that at Dentistry at Suburban Square!
My love for dentistry has started with dental assisting, it inspired me to continue my education and become a Dental Hygienist. I graduated from Montgomery County Community College in 2019 earning Associates in Applied Science degree in Dental Hygiene. As a clinician, I strive to provide professional hygiene care and motivate my patients to achieve optimal oral health.
During my free time, I love to travel for dental volunteering missions in the Dominican Republic, providing free dental cleanings and patient education in remote areas. I enjoy baking, working out at the gym, and love my cat “Sima”.
Hope to meet you at your next hygiene visit!
I grew up in the Poconos and just recently moved to Philadelphia. I earned an AS degree in Dental Hygiene from Fortis Institute in Scranton, PA. I thoroughly enjoy making and seeing people smile and feel there is no better place to start than making a smile healthy.
In my free time I enjoy being active and outdoors as much as possible, trying new restaurants, traveling, and spending a lot of time with family and friends.
I’ve worked in the dental field for many years while I was pursuing my bachelors of science from Penn State. With a desire to expand my knowledge in dentistry, I attended Harcum College for my Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA) license. Shortly after, I went back to school to obtain my dental hygiene license. I’m excited to keep learning new techniques and continuously being educated on the newest technologies.
In my spare time, I like to travel, cook, and spent time with my family.
* I obtained my dental hygiene license from Harcum College in 2008. Since then, I have been working as a dental hygienist in private practices in Maryland and Pennsylvania.
* Occasionally I volunteer at dental clinics in Philadelphia. I have been working with Dr. Wollock since April 2013.
* I love to travel, try out different restaurants and learning about food, beer and wine on my off time. Currently I reside in downtown Philadelphia.
Tour Our Office
We are dedicated to providing you with the best of cosmetic and family dentistry. From smile make-over’s to whitening, veneers, and Invisalign (invisible braces), even an Instant Hollywood smile (Snap-On Smile) with no drilling and no pain.
With a passion for helping our patients achieve healthy and beautiful smiles in our state of the art facility with technology, comfort, and care. We have hours early morning/prior to work or late evening hours/after work and even some weekends. Call us at (610) 649-0313 so we can help you.
- Dr. Michael I. Wollock
- Becky – Front Desk
- Jaime – Front Desk
- Nicole – Front Desk
- Jennifer – EFDA Assistant
- Franklin – Assistant
- Ariana – Head Hygienist
- Joe – Hygiene Coordinator
- Amber – Hygienist
- Darya – Hygienist
- Erica – Hygienist
- Fiora – Hygienist
- Jessica – Hygienist
- Tour Our Office
- Practice Statement